Yesterday I got back to Kamloops after being gone for the last 4 nights. I had a great time between staying at my brothers place on the coast, and his place in Bellingham on Lake Whatcom. Aside from some rather unfavorable traffic it was a great trip and was a much needed break that was just me for most of it. So I have been back for one day and it doesn't take long for realty to set back in. I got a report from the Optometrist before I left and decided not to read it before I went away. I mostly new what was in it anyways and I just reread it an and things just seem like they keep stacking up. Lets see if I can run it down, I will admit some of these things are just over my head. It has been recommended I get two pairs of glasses. One would be for distance and the other for reading/work. That doesn't sound so bad, right? Well my prism levels have gone threw the roof. I am suppose to go see a Visual Physiotherapist. The first visit is $140 and then each visit after that is $85. I don't really know yet how many visits I would need. Then it was recommended to do Visual Therapy to see if I can strengthen some muscles and possibly reduce the amount of prism correction I will need to use. This is a continual thing where each sessions costs $100 and you are expected to go weekly. Is it even going to help? I am on a referral to see an Ophthalmologist which take 3-4 months just to get an appointment and was hoping to get a second opinion. But now, I don't know where to go. I suppose I will figure something out. In my career my life has always been dealing with other peoples problems so when it comes to dealing with my own - well, it's not exactly my strong suit.
Peace!
Darrin
Peace!
Darrin
Comments
Post a Comment