I will continue do the things I can, until I can't. Somebody has probably already taken credit for that quote but I am just throwing it out there just in case I was the first one.
I am pretty sure I have said it before that the one thing that bugs me is I used to be able do a lot of cool shit. I could start the list, but those of you who actually read this already know and have been there when we did some of this crazy/cool shit. Now it doesn't happen daily or even weekly or monthly, it just happens, that one day there was something I could do then the next day I couldn't. Let me give you and example which you can relate. Fucking staircases! You are kind of like my archenemy but we will get into that another time. We have all been in a rush and when ascending a staircase you hurdle a few stairs to get up there a tad bit faster. One day I did this then the next day I was going up the same stairs and I couldn't do it. WTF? I slipped, banged up my shins and knees. So like any dude out there I blamed something else, in this case it was staying out to late the night before. But it kept happening. This is just a small example. Snowboarding, biking, golfing, rollerblading, playing catch, and the list of things goes on of things I used to be able to do. Focus Darrin, I was just about to go off on another direction! People have opinions, and sometime I would like to take those opinions and shove them up their ass. You all have nothing but good intentions, I get that. But you will know the look when you get it. So if you say "Darrin, you shouldn't_________." Know this I have had enough things that bring me joy taken away because of this stupid disease. If I think I can still do something whether its big or small, I will, until I can't.
Peace,
Darrin
Comments
Post a Comment