And Now This?!....

 


Happy Long Weekend and Easter to e


veryone.  I hope everyone is getting by, right now.  There is so much stuff that I could write about in the last two months, but I don’t feel like boring everyone with details.  The only thing that I will say is the past two months is that has been a roller coaster of emotions.

I am going to rant a little bit though, so you might want to stop reading now.  If there is anyone still reading, I like you want life to go back the way it was. Not to say it has been all bad, shopping at Costco with only fifty people in the store is nice, sure standing in line kind of sucks but I love it that people get in and out as fast as they can! One of my most enjoyable things I can do is go places with Friends. I especially miss going to movies, lunches and dinner dates with friends. Sure, I am and essential worker and I get a lot of social interaction compared to many but that is still work…not the same. What really grinds my gears; and I will be the first to admit that most of this is jealously, are people that break the rules when it is convenient to them.  Like I said before Jealously! Must be nice to be able to choose to break the rules?  What some people swore to not attempt two weeks ago, it’s ok now? Don’t get me wrong I am not always the best 'rule follower'. I got to be honest though if you said a few weeks ago you wouldn’t do a certain ‘whatever’ and you are willing to do it now, what changed?  Yes, we are all climbing the walls, so as time with this pandemic goes on we are going to start seeing more people that are going to venture out and do things they are not supposed to do.  If I could, I don’t know for sure, but I probably would too. Guess what? I can’t.  Maybe I can, I don’t know as someone who needs a bit of physical assistance maybe I can appoint someone? But like everything right now I do not seem to know what is right and what is wrong and I don’t really want to make that call because I feel it is mostly unwarranted. Then there is the whole asking someone to do that?  We all got too much time on our hands so we are all over analyzing everything, I am pretty sure I am. Trying not let the sarcastic remarks takeover is tough. Trying not to take certain comments personally is tough. Not making smart ass comments about your social media post is tough.  OK I think that is the end of the ranty part.

We all have different concerns as we live through this Pandemic. It all seem to come back to Money, health and relationships. Hang tough! Hope for the best and stay optimistic. YUP, way easier said than done.  If you are ready to start climbing the wall you have my permission to reach out to me, I don’t always say and do the right thing but I will always listen.

Peace!

Darrin

Comments