
What? We can go to a movie again? As several of you already know one of my favourite things is going to the movies. I know that some of you think that it might be too soon and that’s your choice. Choosing to go to the movie theatre is MY CHOICE. If you think it is too soon then you got the right to not go. I have not yet looked into all the new guidelines, but I will.
I do have concerns about going back to a theatre, but probably not the ones you think! With my SCA I occasionally gag on my own air (actually its saliva). It mostly happens if I am eating or drinking. Newsflash! It happens! Not only to people who have a type of medical condition but to you regular folks too. I own a face covering and when I need to wear it, I do. No, I am not one of those people that wears it all the time, I just can’t. My glasses fog up, my breathing is harder, my eyes then start to tear up like a faucet; its not fun! If I have a coughing attack they are not easy to predict and they aren’t really controllable and yes, they embarrass the hell out of me. If one hits me in public I put on my face covering and try to be as uncapacious as possible. Of course, it is impossible for others to tell if I have a cold, allergies, covid -19 or whatever caused the coughing but if I am sick with a cold or flu I will stay home, I promise. Other people are my fear, I don’t want to cough in public in fear of getting lynched by others. I guess I am just supposed to stay home all the time and never go anywhere? All I am really trying to say is if you notice someone coughing or sneezing in public, please just don’t be that person who decides to tear a strip off of said person. For the record though if they are not covering their mouth with their arm, or whatever then you can say something, don’t unload on the person because accidents can happen. Really unless someone is sneezing and coughing directly on you, and in no way covering their mouth, try not to lash out. I think we are all aware of how cautious we need to be.
Be safe!
Darrin
Comments
Post a Comment