Lately, I have not wanted to blog. There is no lack of things to write about, I just have not been in the 'right mood?' I think I am just tired and fed up with a lot. I think everyone else is too? I dont't feel like anyone ever reads these blogs other than a few friends. I still write, I just have not been publishing for everyone to read. I am a little more irratable with people lately and I usually reserve that behaviour for my family (lucky them). I feel like I am getting pulled in a lot of directions and a few years ago I would have invited that. Now, it just makes me question myself. I think I can keep up. One of the things, I hate the most is letting people down so saying NO to something is often not in my vocabulary. In the next few weeks I am going to be doing a lot of assesing of myself. I had my assement from my doctor that I do ever year and while it was not all doom and gloom these appointments are almost never good news. This is just another part of degenerative disease. I just manage and move on with my day.
People often use the word inspirational, but I go to be honest. I don't think I am. It's flattering but really I struggle with things daily. There are days when I feel like I got royally shafted and what the hell is the point? There are many days I feel like nobody gives a crap about my struggles even though I know that's not true.
Oh yea, I moved the blog, AGAIN. The blog was always attached to my business domain as a seperate site and the site for my business will stop be hosted in June and it is just going to be forwarded to Kamit.ca until then. I am going to keep the domain for my personal email for the foreseeable future. So most of my blogs have been moved back although many of them lost their formatting, the content is still there. I will maybe fix them one of these days.
I hope you are all rolling with the punches, because I am. But I am always here to shed some perspective for people that need it. We all struggle at some point and my condition might seem bad but it is all relative. So don't ever feel like your struggles are insignificant because they are not to me.

Comments
Post a Comment