Tomorrow is International Ataxia Awareness Day. I have only know this since January 2019 so I can only assume that most of you don't know about tomorrow either. So instead of asking for your money to be donated I am putting out an easy little challenge to all of you! Now, don't get me wrong, if you don't want to participate you are more than welcome to donate your money to Ataxia Canada here. You could do both too!!!!
Ok, here is my challenge! I dare each and everyone of you to post one fact you know about any form of Ataxia. Cheating is allowed and actually encouraged because I want you guys to participate. This should be easy! Look at any of my blogs, ask Siri, ask Google, ask Alexa or whatever means you have available to you. I would give you some clues but I do want you to actually look. It doesn't have to be about Spinocerebellar Ataxia just because that's what I have. I just want to make people aware. Hopefully, this idea doesn't fall flat like me trying to go for a Sunday stroll without out any kind of walking aid! Post your finding in the comments or anywhere that is easy for you and I will make sure they get to the comments section so that everyone reading this can see how aware of Ataxia you really are.


Comments
Post a Comment