I have written so much in the last two weeks, I have enough things that I can talk about, so why can’t I compile it all into a comprehensible blog to share? Lately I have been all over the map; there are a lot of things I think I could write entire blogs on, but I haven’t. The remarkable gift that I got from my Sun Peaks people, stirred up a lot of emotion, I can’t even begin to express my gratitude to everyone. It touched me in so many ways. I took a road trip to the coast by myself, which I was a little apprehensive about doing alone but it turned out mostly good. Then follow that up with a root canal, which was long! My Jaw hurt for days after. There were some weird things that happened from the freezing, but I survived. I went to my first ophthalmology since February, it also was much longer than I anticipated. Next month I return for a Pre-OP appointment and I got to be honest, I am scared shitless. Work is steady, not crazy busy but it definitely seems to come in burst of chaos. Maybe I should touch on this pandemic and maybe it is to blame for the way I have been feeling I don’t think I am alone in saying that I am rollercoaster of emotion. Everything from pure excitement to down right loneliness. I don’t openly talk about these sorts of things, I just write about it. TIRED, of all the negativity associated with it, so no matter where you stand, just be respectful. If you believe that masks help, then ROCK THAT MASK. If you don’t believe that they are useful, don’t wear it. Just be respectful. I go to UBC Neurology at the end of next month, unless of course it gets cancelled or turns into a Web appointment because of Covid, actually going to try praying that doesn’t happen and I can still make the trip there. The other day I was informed that my Physio Therapist informed me she is moving. This kind of sucked because the trust and relationship I have built with her in the last eighteen months can’t easily be replaced and there is a slim chance that anybody else could can get me in a pool for therapy. It sure seems like a lot going on but I am sure if you asked me what’s new I would probably shrug and says “Not Much”.
Take care, play safe!
Darrin
Comments
Post a Comment