I am typing this at 10:30am on June 26 and according to my phone it is already 29 degrees out here. I am sitting here outside and know it is just going to get hotter all week!
Is this heatwave already making my mind wander all over the place or is that just me being me? I think I have had ten different thought procceses in the last fifteen minutes. I got my headphones on and am listening to some tunes and I Remember You by Skid Row came on and the that was definitely a 90's classic. Funny though, the emotions that song made me feel then is completely different now. Now it just seems at this moment its more about that we shouldn't take thing for granted. Then it shifted to WTF though? So many times I have let things out and it backfires on me. OK OK, my mind shifted again at that point because I didn't really feel like dwelling on my feelings. I am suppose to be preparing for a zoom meeting and I hate those things for obvious reasons. But I don't want to be prepared, ignorance is bliss, right? Mind shift again, I went to a movie last night, the first in ages. I had to use the washroom and I hate getting up in a dark theatre. But I did, and I almost fell into the front seats. I didn't and I am pretty sure the person I was with was like OMG. I was and am still am very embarrased about that, but nobody saw because they were all watching the movie? Riiiiiight. OK lets not try and think of what kind of an idiot I felt like. Shift again. I really should get some groceries, so maybe I will start an order online. Shift! I gotta take my car in Monday to get the door repaired, I requested a bigger type car to use as my rental for a week as for me to get in and out of compacts is very difficult for me.
BING a helpdesk alert just came in on my phone, I am not working for Sun Peaks today but I should look at that alert and if it is something simple just deal with it? Oh wait, is 12:00pm yet, because you have that zoom meeting. Screw that! This is definitely a priority, right? Did I just find my reason for getting out of this zoom meeting? That was fast, problem easily solved, now what? I then shifted to my mom. She has a severe bladder infection and it is a little concerning. She definitely is not herself. Thats taking a lot of my thoughts right now and heading me off in a lot of other directions about life. For those of you who don't know, mom has the same disease as me, she is much older than me though so she is a lot more progressed. I am not going to go into much about that though I am just making you aware how fast my thoughts are changing on me. Should I shave this beard off? Fuck, its getting hot out here.That meeting is going to be starting soon, I should get ready for that. Should I stay outside for that? Should I go in my office? I should do some voice excercises before, because I could be talking more than I want. Alyssa just got a promotion (or whatever they call it now) thats pretty cool! I should go up there and visit but she wont't be around, but it will be much cooler up there. Or will it? I wish I could read minds? I am kind of hungry I should eat before this meeting Oh look! I just got a text, crap, it was just a spam text. I guess I'll go to this meeting. Did I mention I got my second vaccine? My arm is sore.
Somebody, please shut me off, information overload going on.
Peace!
Darrin

Comments
Post a Comment