Is today, that day? It's The Sun Peaks opening. As the years of having this condition roll on, this day, never seem to get easier. I am so glad that there are going to be so many cheery faces today. Know, that I love you all but today. Am I jealous, angry or just annoyed? Maybe all three? I dont know what I feel to be honest. So I still work for the resort part time. People used to ask me; How long do you plan on doing this? Before, I would say a year if I am lucky? But now my response is; "As long as I can.". If I am being honest, I didn' think I would be with my team a year later? Maybe that's a testament to my work ethic or I just like punishement, porobably both. Sun Peaks has taught so much, in so many way. I have made so many friends near and far over the years, It was the place I learned what a team enviroment should be, there are times, after years of working in Information Technology that I thought I saw everything. Then I worked for Sun Peaks and was I ever humbled. Since 2008 Sun Peaks has been part of my professional life. They really have no idea how much I appriceiate my time and opportunities there. Hopefully we can keep it rolling though. Have a great season - I will always love you all.
Here is to many rosey cheeks and runny noses!

I feel what you are saying Darrin. I had to leave my job at Sun Peaks for medical reasons and have missed it almost everyday. I admire your determination and work ethic. Yvonne
ReplyDelete