Having Expectations.


We all have expectations, I think. Mine are probably ridiculously high of myself, especially in my field of IT (information technology). Aside from the fact I'm a really slow at typing(if you can call it that). I can do many things. I've heard the saying that 50% of Darrin is better than 100% of some. I only heard that once and the person claimed to be sober.  So yes, I still do work as much as I can. Sure I have days where I think to myself, Why TF am I doing this still. Oh yea, I said I could. I guess, l will see it though and hopefully all for help along the way. Most people's expectations of me is low and I hate that. Truth be told,it's probably warranted in many cases. Some people's expectations are, silly. The type of people you remind, you can't do that anymore and as a result they won't let you do anything. Then some people are so good it's seems kinda wrong and some have become so good and taken so much effort and patients it amazes me. Most people are kind,I believe. The problem people are few and far between although it only takes one. Sometimes the problem people don't know they're the problem, hell maybe I'm the problem. I try my best to own my mistakes and there are several. Some are justified some aren't. My expectations of myself are probably still the same. I try to always do what I say and that's harder than ever. Maybe I do things when I shouldn't but letting people down sucks and I don't like it when people do to me. 

Comments