Just a Small Update

 I am nothing, if not candid, some would say sarcastic and a few might even say funny.  So, since I am so candid here is some truth. I am so sick of dealing with this disease. I want to go to places, whether it is birthday party's or traveling etc without having to make plans everywhere I go. Sure, I like so many bitch about work, but I still want to run my own business but have come to the realization I just can't effectively do that. I love my current job at Sun Peaks Resort. Let's not conufse that, they allow me so much freedom that I need that I can't see myself, ever, willingly, wanting to leave.  My body might have something to say about that, but until they either get rid of me or I need to step away, I am going to stay as long as I can. (spoiler alert, that's not long)


So, despite popular belief, I do not ever really want to be the 'bad guy', but I am tired of Bullshit excuses.  One or two times is pretty normal and to spare feelings. Heck, I do it. But do what you say you are going to do. How many times do you give people the benefit of the doubt? 

It was no secret that I applied for Canada Pension Plan disabilty and I was denied.   That was in September. Since then we got that more or less sorted. There was a backside of a page that was missed and the probem as far as I know has been rectified. I have submitted a "disagreement" (the canadian government says this is not an appeal) and my doctors office has also sent a letter on my behalf, so I am in the waiting stage. That takes months. They are so fast to deny you though. The ironic part, is I don't really want the money. I just want it to be there and ready for when I do step away.Yes I should have done it years ago, and I procastinated and trying to navigate the CRA is not fun and it seems like they change the process every few month. Don't procrastinate, people!!!!!  Rip the bandaid off,  I learned that the hardway.

What else is going on?  Oh ya, I fell a few weeks back. For the most part I was fine. My nose broke my fall.  No broken nose, and all my teeth were intact. There was some blood but I didn't hurt my head. My watch went off but I got up, and for those wanting to know I currently do not have Medical Alert with Fall protection. I had it and I swear that bracelet was in the repair depot more than it was on my wrist, I cancelled that service and now I just have a smartwatch that alerts a few predetermined contacts.  That seems to work well for now but I may or may not shop services, but I have not decided.  Going back to that fall.  I thought for the most part I was just bruised up, which is something I know well. I fell on my arm, that not unusual. But I hurt my arm and if it doesn't feel better this week I will have it checked. So relax your mom complex. My elbow hurts and there is no bruise, but all I know is that I do not want to wheel my chair very far and I certainly do no want to try and lift anything.




  Thats all I got for now. As always, you can ask questions


Peace,

Darrin

Comments