Today feels like a blogging day. I have no idea what that means, but I felt like giving it a try. There are several thing I could tell you about, but to me they seem kind of boring. So let me just paraphrase. Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
This offseason should be interesting. For the first time since my diagnosis in 2018 I think I am going to fly. For the record I have flown before but this time I think I want to keep me flight fairly short. Two - Four hours tops. Where I am going remains to be seen. Mexico, San Diego and Hawaii is a very distant third. Nothing is set yet, and hope that my daughter wants to come I am open to suggestions but the plan is to cruise back to Vancouver. I liked last years adventure, If all goes well I am doing something again.
Banks are stupid! I have been with the same bank for ages, last week I switched. Getting to my bank is a bit of a pain.. Calling my bank on the phone also ranks as something I would rather not do.
But I do All I wanted to do was open a new investments account and they made it sound like that was something difficult? I also wanted to close my business account that had a balance so I figured well I was taking the time to talk to them on the phone, I figured that made sense. No, you got to come in. Which made no sense to me and I was instantly annoyed. I closed my account and moved all my stuff that week. Now there is a more to that story but I am pretty sure that would go on all day.
But I do All I wanted to do was open a new investments account and they made it sound like that was something difficult? I also wanted to close my business account that had a balance so I figured well I was taking the time to talk to them on the phone, I figured that made sense. No, you got to come in. Which made no sense to me and I was instantly annoyed. I closed my account and moved all my stuff that week. Now there is a more to that story but I am pretty sure that would go on all day.
My eyes suck, these days. I am going to see the opthamolgist soon but thats in Kelowna and I think my glasses need an update. Seating three or less feet from my TV is not ideal so I just don't. I look at messages on my phone and it takes me a tad bit longer so I just switch to my computer screen. Eye surgery is an option for me but not real sure I want to go through that process again. That's something I will discuss with my Opthamlogist.
One of the things that I don't overly like to talk about is that I like talk shows. More so, on radio and podcasts now than TV. I do not always agree with the topics but I like to hear all sides of the story. A lot of the time some of this is shock value stuff and some of it is not sometimes. What are some of your favourites? I like so many within reason. Joe Rogan, New Heights, Smartless. There is also a small selection of Geek/Techs ones that I won't list. There are a bunch of good movie ones. It is just fun for me.There is even one that I like that is called Two Disabled Dudes.
Another thing I don't often talk much about is right and what is wrong. It isn't really cut and dry to me. It probably is too others. Generally I don't drive often. I will, but if it isn't a reasonably straight shot, I don't. Legally I have a license for now, I have insurance, and I own a car. Now, there are occasions I probably shouldn't, and I struggle with they every single day. Live poker, I love it. But generally speaking if I can play it, I can't see the cards very well. I can't recall if my opponents did some thing prior, and I can't engage well with other players. So, if do play, it is for fun which is weird because winning is so much more fun. Talking to other people was something I excelled at, now it is probably my biggest concern. Everyday I need to make these choices. Some are very easy. Some are not. Maybe I did something last year that I shouldn't do now. Trying my best not be a recluse or catatonic.




Wow didnt get a chance to complete reading your blog. Keep writing and Educate ppl. I have to go and check on my mom, she has Alzheimer’s, and I just needed little brake
ReplyDelete